Ad ID: 9261
Added: September 2, 2021
Sale Price: $ 91910
Condition: Brand New
Location: United States
City: San Diego
Do you or someone you know live in the County of San Diego and need some help paying rent because of COVID-19? We can help apply to the County Program!
Make an appointment today if you meet the following criteria:
Have a County of San Diego address.
Household income is at or below 80 percent of San Diego’s Area Median Income (AMI), currently $97,000 per year for a family of four.
The Household has an obligation to pay rent.
At least one member of the household has a reduction of income or other financial hardship due to COVID-19.
HCDS will serve individuals and families residing in the unincorporated areas of San Diego and the cities of: Carlsbad, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Escondido, Imperial Beach, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Marcos, Santee, Solana Beach, and Vista
- Verification of Identity
- Utility bill
- Current tenant lease or another form of rental agreement
- Pay stubs for all household members working
- Household’s 2020 tax return or Form W-2
- Unemployment verification
- Lease • Other written form of rental agreement
- Financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Household at risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability