How to Delete, Modify or Mark Your Ad as SOLD
When you need to remove your ad from Fendies Classifieds you have several options on how to do this.
• Click on “My Account”
• If you haven’t already done so enter your email address and password in the “Sign In to fendies.com” area .
• Locate the ad you would like to remove.
• You now have three options as follow.
1. Edit the ad. This will take you though the same steps you took when creating the ad. Please remember to click next page until you reach the end of the edit process. If you do not your changes will not be saved.
2. Mark the ad as sold. The “Sold” or “For Sale” buttons indicate what action will be taken if you click on them. For instance an ad in your “My Ads” section that includes a “Sold” button next to it is currently marked for sale and clicking on the button will mark the ad as sold. This will place a red sold stamp on your primary image. You should select this option if your item has sold. This helps people to know that the item is no longer available without needing to ask you to find out. It also lets people know how effective Fendies Classifieds can be.
3. Delete the ad. You should select this option if you want the ad gone immediately.