We do our best to answer all questions submitted to us; however, given the very large number of people who use Fendies.com and our partner websites, we may not be able to answer every question. Before submitting a question, please review our knowledge base for answers to common questions about search for listings, posting listings. You may also refer to our help topics below for more information.
Featured Ads, Dealers, & Bulk Sellers
Beware of Classified Ad Fraud
- Phone number listed in ad is wrong.
- Buyer or seller explains that they are currently out of the country or outside the intermountain area (Fendies Classifieds is a local service).
- Buyer offers to pay with a money order or cashiers check for significantly more than the asked for price. Seller asks to have money wired to them or payed via an online service and states that the item will require delivery.
- Buyer or seller requests unreasonable personal or financial information.
- Ad or offer is poorly written, generic, or strange sounding.
- Offer is simply too good to be true.
- Buyer or Seller says that Fendies will handle the transaction. Fendies is NEVER involved in any transaction between buyer and seller. Anyone who claims otherwise is a scammer.
For more information, click here.